Where else can you find Almond Girl Jenny
Feel free to find me on your favorite social media channels
News PrintCheck out the Monthly Publications of West Coast Nut Magazine were I am a contributing writer.
California Farm Bureau Federation Ag Alert, Farming couple confronts drought challenges. October 2014. Magazine. You have to be a Farm Bureau member to read the article on their website, but you can also find in on my blog here.
LA Times, Almond the demon of drought? Frustrated growers tell another story. April 2015.
Western Farm Press, Storm damage spotty in Southern Central Valley, April 2016
AG Alert, Farmers check impact of spring storm, April 2016
KGET, Falling nut prices could affect local growers, January 2016
Cal Poly, Brock Center for Ag Communications Ag Circle Magazine Summer 2017
- BASF Crop Protection featured me on their Grow Smart podcasts for a piece on We're nuts for almonds
- AgChat is a foundation that has developed great resources for consumers to chat with farmers and ask questions. I was featured on the Why Do I AgVocate? series.
- Ask the Farmers is a great site and social media pages to find other farmers from across the nation and ask them questions! Not Afraid to Tell My Story
- Check me out over at Rural Housewives where you will be able to find myself and other farm women blogging about our lives!
- Here are a couple of my features:
- The Almond Board of California also posted my Pollination Series on Buds, Bees and Bloom.
- Fence Post Ag showcased my farming story and how our family came to be where it is today.